In Saratov, Kirova Avenue photo which are presented in this material is the central street of the city. Besides, Kirova Avenue is itself already almost 150 years. In the 19th century this street, then called German, called the Nevsky prospect» Saratov.
History of the Avenue began in 1825, the year when the territory on which the prospect gave planning permission granted by the German colonists. That's when street got its original name-German Street. Street quickly gained importance to the town's main street and at the end of the 19 century, city officials decided to rename. By the decision of the City Council Street was named a street in honor of the legendary General Skobelev. But the authorities in St. Petersburg was cancelled this decision, and up to 17 years and remained German. In the year 1917 the German Street was renamed into the streets of the Republic.
Under Soviet rule in March 1935 year after killing S.m. Kirov (December 1934), the street was renamed once again-since then and to date, she called the Avenue of Kirov.
At the end of 80-ies of the last century the street became completely pedestrian. This happened even before the Moscow Street. It is believed that this was the first instance in USSR, when did all the pedestrian street. In 90-s appeared in the street artists, buskers and brisk trade literature and other things. The street developed, it appeared monument Vlyublennomu with a bouquet of flowers, a Memorial of the Saratov harmonica.
Today is one of the most popular streets of the townspeople, with shops, cafes and clubs in the city.
Major attractions include:
Attractions Kirov Avenue
The building of the Saratov Conservatory, which was founded in the year 1912. The building itself was built in 1902 by the project of architect A. Âgna and reconstructed by the architect c. A. Kalistratovym. Saratov Conservatory is one of the oldest musical Institution in Russia;
Volga hotel-the former Astoria, built in the year 1917, built on the project with. A. Kalistratov. The building was constructed in Art Nouveau style and at its pylons are Knights and the shape of the German knights and messengers.
Book building, built in 1937 year last century by architects V.p. Dybova and D.v. KARPOVA. It was the main Bookstore in the city. It also housed the library collector from which books were sent to libraries not only the city, but also the entire region.
Cinema Pioneer, this theater has an interesting history, which began in the early 30-ies. At that time, the youth of the city, the question was raised that children need their own cinema. In place of the existing Theater stood in nationalized 18 year, theater Mirror life, but children's movies at the box office back then was not enough. In the year 1934 in the newspaper "Stalin's guys" this problem was announced, and specialized children's cinema was closed. Authorities have solved this problem by passing the mirror of life to children and renaming it the pioneer. Through 3 years cinema for its shabbiness was closed and demolished and in its place was built a dwelling house. In the year 1938, by tradition, under the new children's cinema was given to the rear of the Roman Catholic Church. It was rebuilt and in February 1941 year a cinema with old name started. The final type of cinema has acquired in the year 1962. Since then, the theater has been reconstructed, but the external as it remained the same.
In Saratov, Kirova Avenue-photo, September 2016 onwards