Photoshoot in the ruins of this photoshoot can be very effective. The main thing is to find a suitable wreck or ruin, choose the time and prepare.
Find the wreck in Moscow or in any other city. The main thing is that the ruin was not expropriated bums or other not less racy men. And that can turn into a pretty photoshoot extreme event.
Ideas for a photo shoot in the ruins
There are three main ideas of conducting a photo shoot in the ruins:
- Nude photoshoot. A very popular item for photos in the ruins. Beautiful female body in contrast with the destruction and abandoned. Such images can be very effective. Photographers usually make such pictures in black and white. Monochrome version emphasizes the play of shadows and takes pictures with a contrast and dramatic. This option there are flaws-filth and unsanitary conditions; the possibility of change in circumstances where the wreck can visit strangers. This organizational problems. There are other nuances. In General, it is worth noting that the success of nude photos in many respects depends on the sense of taste. But even great photographers often go over the line and instead of beautiful and spectacular snapshot turns vulgar picture. If you have decided on a nude photo shoot in the ruins, you have to make a large number of pictures and then seriously choice series for publication.
- Compliance form. In this case, you will need to choose clothes for model corresponding to the external Entourage. We are not talking about rubiŝah and flaw. For a photo shoot in the ruins you can pick up a modern and brutal set of clothes-leather, jeans, rough shoes. Stiff facial expression would then be more gentle smiles.
- Contrast. We choose to model clothes, contrasting sharply with the surrounding views. Long dress, business suit, wedding dress-ideas for a photo shoot a lot. If your model is young or very little girl, then perfect it is a children's version. By the way, uniforms in ruins would look great and get shots very spectacular.
Ruins in Moscow for photo shoot
Find ruins in Moscow for a photo shoot, as mentioned above, no problem.
Firstly, there is the old cinemas, which have not yet reached the city authorities;
Secondly, in Moscow quite a lot of old houses, which are to be demolished or reconstructed;
Thirdly, abandoned industrial buildings that have not yet placed a trendy Club, or have not begun to check in offices, under the brand name lofts.
Fourthly, the buildings after fires and repair, which has not yet begun.
How to photograph in the ruins
If we chose to place our photo shoot it is ruins, in the frame they should attend. This means that all the close-ups, when the only visible face model, not worth it. Best fit waist portraits-in this case, we show both the model and the ruins themselves. The ruins do not dominate the frame-the main target is our model.
Growth portraits-in this case we get a more complete picture. The ruins can be seen in all its glory.
Portrait when the model sits-this pose for a photo shoot in the ruins allows more fully underscore the external Entourage.
Black and white photo or color
Choose color or black and white format depends on the idea of a photo shoot. For example, in the ruins of love to do a photo shoot in the Gothic style. Pale skin better display in color. However, if you need the psychological atmosphere of the ruins, the black and white option would be preferable. But it's a matter of taste.
As an example of a photo shoot in the ruins I represent to your attention photos taken on the ruins of the burned-out Cafe in izmaylovskiy Park. The idea for a photo shoot was chosen-by contrast, but with some admixture of brutality. Effect of brutality can be achieved not only clothing, but also hair look or attitude. As far as the photoshoot was successful-to judge you.
- Camera-SONY SLT A77
- Lens-Sony Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T * 16-80 mm f/3.5-4.5 ZA DT (SAL-1680Z)
- Pictures-July, 2016-afternoon
Photoshoot in the ruins of the summer 2016 year izmaylovsky Park
All photos on this page may be used only with permission of the author and model. To obtain permission, you must submit a request through our feedback form, specifying the purpose of use and location photos.